Central Mindanao University dubbed as the ‘academic paradise of the south’ continuously aim for excellence in delivering quality education. In the midst of this pandemic, CMU enrollment system processed via online. This will aid the institution in minimizing face-to-face transaction. CMU strictly advise students not to go to their respective colleges upon the process of enrolment.
“CMU Today” official facebook page of the institution posted several guidelines to follow and observe during the course of enrolment. It started when the enrollee submits the “Letter of Intent to Enroll” through email and then send to the designated College Registrar’s email address. In CMU, the nine (9) respective colleges has its own unique email address which help students identify their college and courses. Also, contact person were designated every department for easier transaction.
The system auto-generated, if the email is already done, it will respond to the students acknowledging that they received your intent to enroll. This also includes the list of faculty-in-charge per college for enrollment evaluation (enrollment qualification and list of subjects to be enrolled). You may reach them based on the contact information provided. Please double-check the information (correct) and do some good manners (timely, respectful, etc.) before attempting them to communicate.
Assuming that you qualified for enrollment based on the evaluation, the College Registrar or the system will send an email that contains your temporary course subjects (attached documents). This will allow you to verify the correctness of the subjects you want to enroll; you may contact the College Registrar for discrepancies and provide you with a corrected copy of Enrolment Assessment Form (EAF).
Now, you are ready for paying your tuition fees and validate your enrollment. The payment can be done in two ways either you go to the cashier’s office and do face-to-face payment transactions (good for nearby areas, no online banking) or you may opt online payment (good for the distant enrollee and has access to online mobile banking).
The validation of your enrollment (officially enrolled) is automatic when you pay your fees at the cashier; you just need to wait for your certificate of registration (COR) to be emailed by the College Registrar. Otherwise, you need to send proof of payment (screenshot of the transaction) to your College Registrar when you opt for online payment before they validate your enrollment and able to receive your COR.
This article will show you how to do online payment for your tuition fees and validate your enrollment at Central Mindanao University.
- Go to your browser and type https://www.lbp-eservices.com/egps/portal/index.jsp
- Click Pay Now.
- Enter “Central Mindanao University” as Merchant Name.
- Click Continue.
- Select “Tuition and Other Fees” as the transaction you wish to pay
- Click Continue.
- Enter your Payment Details. You may enter “Payment” to Type of Service.
- In the payment method, you may choose Landbank/OFBank ATM card, Bancnet, or Other Banks via PCHC PayGate.
- Select Landbank/OFBank ATM Card if you have Landbank account
- Select Bancnet if you have a bank account that supports Bancnet. Please note charges may apply. (check the list below, link)
- ASIA UNITED BANK
- BANK OF COMMERCE
- CHINA BANK
- CTBC BANK
- DEVELOPMENT BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
- EAST WEST BANK
- EQUICOM SAVINGS BANK
- LANDBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
- PB COM
- PHILIPPINE VETERANS BANK
- PHILTRUST BANK
- ROBINSONS BANK
- SECURITY BANK
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
- STERLING BANK OF ASIA
- UNION BANK
- Select Other Banks via PCHC PayGate if you don’t have bank accounts that are listed above. Please note charges may apply.
- After selecting your payment mode, you will ask to fill the captcha challenge to verify that you are not a robot.
- Check the box for Terms and Conditions agreement and you certify you’re 18 years old and above.
- Please review the payment details above before clicking Continue.
- Click Continue.
At this time, you will do some two-factor authentication (2fa) code (via email or sms) for some banks to confirm you payment transaction (i.e., Landbank IAccess account sends 2fa code via email or sms). Otherwise, you may proceed your transaction and do have screenshot after successfully confirmed.
Mostly, bank account provider will be sending you a copy of your transaction receipt and this will be your proof of payment. You may send this receipt to your College Registrar to validate your enrollment and provide you the COR.
Do you have friends or classmates in CMU that has difficulties in paying tuition and other fees? Share this article by hitting the share button. This will help them to be officially enrolled and will make faster enrollment validation. Welcome to CMU!