The Philippine National Police Academy is the premier public safety institution that hones the future leaders of the PNP, BJMP, and the BFP. Created by Section 19 of the Presidential Decree 1184, it was established for the training and education of the members of the tri-bureau services of the Department of Interior and Local Government.
Admitted cadets will undergo the PNPA Cadetship Program, a government-sponsored 4-year tertiary education course. Upon entry to the Academy, the PNPA cadets will receive monthly pay and allowances for their training and education expenses. After graduation from the program, they will be granted a Bachelor of Science in Public Safety (BSPS) degree. Moreover, graduates are automatically appointed as a Police Lieutenant of the PNP, or as a Jail of the BJMP or a Fire Inspector of the BFP.
Benefits of Being a PNPA Cadet
Being a PNPA cadet has benefits for them. Every cadet has given a full scholarship program from the government. The benefits while you are studying as a PNPA cadet are they are willing to give monthly pay and allowances to meet education and training requirements such as books, haircuts, uniforms, school equipment and supplies, toiletries, laundry, and subsistence.
Upon completing the course and you are finally graduated as a PNPA cadet you are conferred the Bachelor of Science in Public Safety (BSPS) degree and you have the option to choose the branch of service you want to get such as PNP, BFP. and also BJMP.
The opening of PNP Online Recruitment will be on July 8, 2020, and this is for all regions of the Philippines. Here are the details and requirements that you need to prepare.
Documents Needed for PNP Online Recruitment
a. PSA issued:
- Birth Certificate of the Applicant
- Issued Advisory on Marriage of the Applicant
- Certificate of Non-Marriage (CENOMAR; if single)
- Issued Advisory on Marriage of Spouse (if married)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Birth Certificate of Dependents (for both single and married)
b. Photocopy of Valid ID with (3) three specimen signature
c. College Diploma
d. Transcript of Record
e. Certificate of Good Moral Character (from school)
f. Report of Rating
g. PRC with Authenticated PRC Licensed ID; or Eligibility (2020 authenticated)
i. Tax Identification Number (if any)
j. Height or Age Waiver (if applicable)
k. Service Record from previous employment on the government service (if any)
l. Affidavit of:
- One (1) whole bust-size in formal attire
- 2 x 2 colored with a name tag
Start of Online Application
The PNP Online Recruitment website will start to open at 12:01 AM of July 8, 2020.
Deadline of Online Application
For this Regular Quota, the PNP Online Recruitment will be opened until July 15, 2020.
ALL the requirements are mandatory to be uploaded at the online portal. Otherwise, you cannot proceed and you cannot submit an application.
Minimum Qualifications for Police Officer I
1. A citizen of the Philippines;
2. A person of good moral character;
3. Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests to be administered by the PNP;
4. Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized learning institution;
5. Must be eligible;
- PNP Entrance (NAPOLCOM)
- RA No. 1080 (Bar and Board Examinations)
- PD No. 907 (CS eligibility to College Honor Graduates)
6. Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government;
7. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
8. Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for male and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m);
9. Must weight not more or less than five kilograms (5kg) from the standard weight Corresponding to his/her weight, age, and sex; and
10. Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age.