The Philippine National Police-Highway Patrol Group (PNP-HPG) on Saturday, Aug. 1, started apprehending motorcycle riders who had no barriers between driver and passenger advertisement.
- Want To Be Noticed With Bless? Do This!
- NSTP Lecture 4: Environmental Protection – Forest Protection, Conservation, and Development
- NSTP 2nd Meeting Lecture Materials
- CFES NSTP (CWTS 1) Class Attendance Google Sheets 1st Semester SY 2020-2021
- FRM 41 Intro to Forestry Lecture 1: English/Bisaya
On Commonwealth Avenue in Quezon City, several motorcycle riders were stopped by PNP-HPG personnel and given tickets when they were found to have no barriers, according to GMA News reporter Mai Bermudez.
Drivers and passengers found to be not married couples or live-in partners were also apprehended.
- WATCH : BABAENG SINITA DAHIL WALANG “FACE MASK” GALET PA !
- PANOORIN : ANAK AKO NI JOHN REGALA HANDA AKO MAGPA DNA TEST!
- PANOORIN : ANAK MINURA ANG MAGULANG DAHIL HINDI GUSTO ANG CELLPHONE BINILI PARA SA KANYA
- WATCH : LALAKENG NAMBOSO, PINAULANAN NG SUNTOK !
- LOOK : Greco Belgica Death penalty para sa mga Corrupt officials
PNP-HPG director Police Brigadier General Eliseo Cruz said early Saturday they were ready to implement the government’s directive for motorcycle riders.
“Naka-ready na po ang ating mga tauhan upang hulihin ang mga magka-angkas sa motorsiklo na walang barriers,” he said in an interview on Dobol B sa News TV.