The video footage of the police who hit and picked the hair of a motorist who did not stop at checkpoint went viral online and earned numerous comments online.
Over the past few months, because of the pandemic, the police authorities are rigidly implementing quarantine checkpoints to control and monitor the citizens. The rule proposes to contain the spread of the c0ronavirus disease.
The Facebook page “Taga Leyte Ine” has posted a video footage of a cop who allegedly knocked and pulled the hair of a motorist who reportedly breached a checkpoint. The video earned numerous feedback from the netizens.
In the video, it can be seen that the policeman is dragging the hair of the motorcycle rider during the arrest. The police officer also slightly knocked the young man on his stomach because of his misbehavior.
However, it was still unclear why the driver breached the checkpoint but revealed that he would just his passenger to its point of destination. The Police are not yet giving any report concerning the conflict.
The video has a caption of:
“Sir, walang ganyanan. Masyado ka po abusado”
- Want To Be Noticed With Bless? Do This!
- NSTP Lecture 4: Environmental Protection – Forest Protection, Conservation, and Development
- NSTP 2nd Meeting Lecture Materials
- CFES NSTP (CWTS 1) Class Attendance Google Sheets 1st Semester SY 2020-2021
- FRM 41 Intro to Forestry Lecture 1: English/Bisaya